The Yarn Whisperer

This is my blog about all things yarny...my knitting, my stash, my works-in-progress. Now, to find a camera....

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Well the Knitting Olympics are only a day away and will my yarn get here in time??!! I tried to order Karabella Aurora 8 from two different places and neither had enough of the color I wanted -- ANY purple...My closest LYS is an hour away so I called and they don't stock it, bummer.

So I headed to Elann.com and ordered some of their Peruvian Collection Baby Cashmere in Mulled Grape- so yummy. I will have to double it to make my project -- the Lace Wrap designed by Deborah Newton from Vogue Knitting Fall'05. It is so gorgeous, here is a link to a picture of it but it is labeled wrong -- it is #15 Lace Wrap, NOT the Ruffles Shawl.

I guess if the yarn does not get here in time I can cast-on my mini-Clapotis in the 2 skeins of Lion & Lamb that I have during the opening ceremonies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home